Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
Full-Stack Developer for Blockchain Applications (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2023-12-06
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
You will be developing DLT-based products for sustainability tracking and supply-chain management, and digitalizing existing production practices with innovative solutions to improve sustainability standards and reduce carbon emissions. You will design and implement seamless processes which allow investors to easily and intuitively sign-up and invest in projects, and drive user experience through innovative software design. You will be working within a highly motivated and professional scrum team and take over backend related development tasks for our investment banking solution. You are going to work at the interface to Blockchain and integrate such solutions into our application. You will become a part of our delivery team that works on agile software projects and you will help us meet a high-quality standard for our projects and our customers by optimizing existing software solutions and making them understandable internally and externally. With us, you will have the opportunity to try out new things and thus actively and creatively participate.
- Passion for software development, esp. modern backend technologies
- Relevant full-stack development experience working on Enterprise-grade projects or startups
- Good experience with GoLang
- Experience in RESTful API, PostgreSQL and JSON
- Min. 3 years experience as a backend developer
- Interest in financial topics (i.e. carbon markets)
- Interest and/or experience in blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies
- Familiar with the following tech stack & motivation to learn more: GoLang, PostgreSQL, React.js
- Agility and self-organization
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment
- Collaborative by nature; willing to give and receive feedback
- Open to learning
- You have fun at doing your work and hence being good at it
Bonus points for:
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience deploying blockchain networks and applications
- Blockchain / smart contract development: Solidity / Ethereum, Web3.js or Ethers.js library
- Become part of a young and successful company with already first major projects in the field of Blockchain and FinTech
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging
- Leave your Footprint, because your ideas are important to us
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office)
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee
- Flexible Working Times
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.)
- Development of customer-specific digitization strategies
- Strategic and technological consulting
- Accompaniment of complete transformation programs
- Creation of market insights in the field of FinTech
Our business fields:
- Blockchain and other DLTs
- Tokenization of assets
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team!