Job Offer – Full Time – Frankfurt or Remote
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Applications are open! Date: 2024-03-01
Please submit your application via the “Apply now” button below.
During working days you will usually receive the first feedback from us within 48 hours after Blocksize Capital has received your application.
Not the right job for you? More job offerings
We seek an experienced Product Owner to take over responsibility for our long-term product roadmap and vision. We have ambitious plans and a running start in a market with momentum – combining sustainability with blockchain. As Product Owner, you will take care of all requirements, work at the interface to our clients, and be part of the scrum development team. The ideal candidate has experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in the financial industry and has good knowledge about Blockchain, especially Ethereum and SaaS solutions.
Your role briefly explained:
- Develop a long-term Product Vision and Roadmap.
- Be in charge of the Verity Product Backlog.
- Guide the Scrum Team with regard to all feature-related questions and facilitate the development process as Product Owner.
- Engage during the day-to-day work with the developers inside the team and remove impediments.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to identify improvements of our solution and phase them into the Product Backlog.
- Continuously improve the skills and competencies in the team through training and knowledge sharing.
- Stay up to date with the crypto and DLT regulatory landscapes and show capacity to implement critical changes in our products at top speed.
- You hold a university title degree in a relevant field and understand technological subjects well.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Product Management, creating and shipping customer-centric products, and working with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience working with financial products and DLT and are knowledgeable in the different stages of their development cycle.
- You are well-acquainted with the Blockchain industry and current local landscape.
- A track record with Tokenization products and services is a big plus.
- You have superb English / German verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team.
- Interest in financial topics, DLT, and blockchain technology.
- Agility and self-organization.
- Willingness to quickly learn new topics within a short period.
- Result orientation, conceptual and analytical thinking, and acting.
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time
- Work from home or enjoy our office in the Frankfurt city center
- Educational budget
- 30 day of paid vacation
- Become part of a young and successful company with an outstanding track record in the field of Tokenization.
- Deal with topics that are fun, interesting, and challenging.
- Leave your Footprint because your ideas are important to us.
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office).
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side.
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee.
- Flexible Working Times.
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.).
- Employee Stock Ownership program.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Blocksize Capital, as part of the Verity Tracking team.
Send us your CV and tell us why you’d like to join our team!